Guidelines and Eligibility
Member-Get-A-Member Guidelines and Eligibility
• The Member-Get-A-Member program is open to only active RSES members in good standing.
• RSES Chapters are not eligible for this program.
• The program is valid for the RSES individual membership category only. New student memberships do not qualify.
• The program is not valid for membership renewals. Reinstated memberships qualify for credit. Reinstatements are defined as memberships that have not been active for at least 12 months since their last expiration date.
• To receive credit for a referral, the new member must include the referring member’s name or RSES membership number. If RSES cannot verify the identity of the referring member, no credit will be received for the application.
• Applications received without referrers name or RSES membership number will not count.
• Completed applications with full dues payment must be submitted to RSES for referrer to receive credit.
• Membership applications must be received by December 31, 2018, in order for the referrer to receive credit.
• RSES staff are not eligible for rewards.
• The program may not be combined with other RSES membership discount offers.
• Program rules and incentives are subject to change by RSES. RSES reserves the exclusive right to interpret these rules.
• All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited.
• American Express is not a sponsor of this promotion.