Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps Online Training Program: Preparing for The NATE Exam
View Larger / Alternatives >>
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
NATE CEH 4
The Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps Online Training Program: Preparing for the NATE Exam consists of 8 videos, which parallel the 8 chapters of the printed version of the RSES Preparing for the NATE Exam Series, Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps. It also includes 8 end of chapter quizzes and a final exam on all the chapters. The Program can be completed at the convenience of the participant, since it is web based online training. Upon successful completion of the entire course, the NATE credit equals 4 CEHs. The Program is designed for anyone who needs training on the NATE Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps before they sit for the Exam. It can also be used for those who need to meet the recertification requirement for NATE.
- Module 1: Human Comfort and System Selection
- Module 2: Heat Transfer and the Basic Refrigeration Cycle
- Module 3: System Components
- Module 4: Electrical Components
- Module 5: Installation Guidelines
- Module 6: Reading Electrical Schematics
- Module 7: Troubleshooting Electric Circuits
- Module 8: System Performance Checks
- Final Exam: Covers all 8 chapters
NATE exams are available at RSES Chapter events, regional conferences, seminars, and at the RSES Annual International Conference. Contact your local RSES Chapter, RSES Headquarters (800-297-5660), or NATE (877-420-6283 or www.natex.org
) for a testing organization near you. NATE Service Reviews are available on CD-ROM. Core, gas furnace, and heat pump and air conditioning test refresher DVD/CDs are available as well.