NATE to honor five "Top Techs" at Comfortech
NATE will be honoring five “Top Techs” from across the country—three of whom are RSES Members—at Comfortech 2009 on Sept. 23–26, in Nashville, TN. To be honored as a Top Tech, the technician must be a practicing technician in the field; must hold NATE’s senior certification (Efficiency Analyst); and must hold at least four other NATE certifications. The Top Techs are:
- Tom Bush, HCE Systems Inc., Norton, VA;
- John Drye, MJ Hayward Mechnical/Electrical, West Lebanon, NH;
- Keith Kane, Thermal Services Inc., Omaha, NE;
- Bob Millen, Adams Electric, Pratt, KS; and
- Thomas Neary, Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning, Rochester, NY.
Several Top Techs in prior years also have been RSES Members, and this year follows suit.
Tom Bush is a Member of the Southwestern Virginia Chapter; John Drye is a Member of the Mont-Shire Chapter; and Keith Kane is a Member of the Missouri Valley Chapter.
Last year’s event included Greg Kristiansen, GSK Climate Control Inc., Manchester, VT, of the Southern Vermont Chapter; and Ratib Baker, CMS, EMR Service, Edgewater, MD, of the Chesapeake Chapter.
For more information about NATE, visit www.natex.org