HVACR & Mechanical Conference
The HVACR & Mechanical Conference for Education Professionals
is a jointly-sponsored event designed to provide instructors, industry trainers, and administrators of apprentice and secondary/postsecondary school-based instructional programs with cutting-edge technical information and teaching techniques that will enable them to effectively train the next generation of skilled workers for the HVACR and plumbing industries.
To accomplish this goal, the conference is held annually at a time conducive to the targeted instructors’ school schedules (typically in March) in a location easily accessible to all; the 2015 Conference will be held in Baltimore, Md., on March 9-11, 2015.
During the conference educational sessions are held covering HVACR and plumbing technical topics, educational delivery suggestions and other relevant content. In addition, tabletop exhibits are featured to further connect instructors with industry manufacturers, with a focus on the latest innovations and practices.
The conference is currently sponsored by industry organizations
that believe in the objectives of the workshop. Sponsorship of this event is intended to offset the administrative cost of conference without charging registration fees to attendees or standard exhibitor fees to manufacturers and other related companies, organizations, publishers, etc., who support the event and wish to further the knowledge and expertise of the HVACR and plumbing industry instructors and trainers.
Who Should Attend?
- Plumbing and HVACR instructors, administrators, and counselors of secondary, postsecondary, and proprietary programs
- Instructors and administrators of HVACR and plumbing apprentice programs
- Apprentice program advisory committee members
- Council of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Educators (CARE)
- ACCA, PHCC, and RSES Chapter leaders
- Managers of company training programs
- Training instructors affiliated with ACCA, AHRI, HARDI, NATE, PAHRA, RSES, PHCC, and SkillsUSA
- Company technical advisors, SMEs, and key training department members